Watch Google I/O 2011 full Keynote Day Two: It’s all about Chrome


Watch Google IO 2011 Full Keynote Day two
We have watched Google I/O 2011 full Keynote Day One which was all about Android but here is the Google I/O 2011 full Keynote Day Two and it’s all about Chrome:
  • last year’s 70 million Chrome users become 160 million this year.
  • Google Chrome 12 Beta and new API’s announced
  • Speech support to Chrome for Voice search and Translate
  • Browser based Angry Birds on Chrome
  • The first Chromebook Samsung coming on June 15th for $429 WiFi, $499 for 3G
  • Chromebooks for Education is priced at just $20 per user for schools and governmental entities, $28 for Business user
Let’s watch below the whole Keynote presentation to get everything form the Google I/O Day One:
That’s not all, Google promised to bring more exciting news today at I/O 2011. Stay tuned with us at Facebook and Twitter to keep yourself updated on latest from Google I/O 2011. source.

0 comments:

Post a Comment